COVID - 19 Rules and Regulations
1. Questionnaire - Complete Medeo Fencing Club’s questionnaire before EACH arrival.
2. Six feet - Away from others at all times - be alert and maneuver strategically to avoid close contact with anyone.
3. Face Masks - Must be worn at all times on Medeo Fencing Club premises, no exceptions.
4. Personal gear - Must bring your own sterilized gear. Do not share equipment with others. DO NOT leave your gear or fencing bag at Medeo, no exceptions.
5. Hygiene - Dedicate to washing your hands with soap and water or sanitizer prior to your lesson and as you leave. Avoid touching your face. Wear washed clothing suitable for athletic activity.
6. Water Bottles - No water fountain access. Please be sure to take your water bottles home.
7. No Parents - Parents and guardians are expected to wait in their car unless there is an emergency and the coach specifically requests that you be present in the club. ONLY athletes are allowed in Medeo at this time.
8. Wipe down - Using the alcohol spray bottle to spray any area you placed your belongings in/sat on/touched.
9. Stay home - If you have any COVID-19 symptoms, no matter how minor, please quarantine yourself and seek professional medical help. Also stay home if you have been in contact with anyone who tested positive with COVID-19.